2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoalport Close, Church Langley, Harlow
- A Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Situated In A Residential Cul-De-Sac Location
- Allocated Parking For 3 Cars
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden With Rear Access
- Completed Onward Chain
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- EPC Rating C
* A Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House * Two Double Bedrooms * Situated In A Residential Cul-De-Sac Location *Allocated Parking For 3 Cars * Recently Fitted Kitchen * Fully Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating * Secluded Rear Garden With Rear Access * Completed Onward Chain * First Floor Family Bathroom * EPC Rating C
Entrance Hallway - uPVC front door leading to the entrance hallway, single radiator, power points.
Kitchen - 2.10 x 3.00 (6'10" x 9'10") - Double glazed window to the front aspect, with a range of matching wall and base level units with work surfaces tiled splash back , sink and drainer unit, space for a fridge/freezer, electric oven (untested) Gas hob (untested), extractor hood, power points.
Lounge / Dinner - 4.40 x 4.00 (14'5" x 13'1") - Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, double radiator, stairs to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing - Loft access, power points.
Bedroom One - 3.40 4.00 (11'1" 13'1") - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, airing cupboard, power points, TV points, telephone point
Bedroom Two - 4.10 x 2.00 (13'5" x 6'6") - Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, power points, TV points, telephone point
Bathroom - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, single radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57127621.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26654296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.