Office for saleDuke Street,Stoke-On-Trent,ST4 3NT
Removed 6,500 sq. ft. | £425,000
- 6,500 sq ft (603 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Good quality & well maintained offices
- Self-contained site
- 36 parking spaces
- Range of cellular & open plan offices
- Network trunking
- Central heating & double glazed throughout
- WC & staff welfare facilities
- Suitable for sub-division & sub-letting
The property is located on Duke Street in Fenton in close proximity to the A50 dual carriageway. King Street interconnects with Duke Street providing a link to Longton to the east and Stoke and Hanley to the west.
Junction 15 of the M6 motorway is 3 miles from the property all of which is via dual carriageway (A50 and A500).
The property is a self contained head-quarter office building of three storey masonry construction. It has been occupied by a property services business and has therefore been maintained to a high standard and is well presented throughout. The building has the following features:
• Range of open plan, cellular and meeting room offices
• Network trunking
• Central heating
• UPVC double glazed windows throughout
• 36 car parking spaces
• Completely self -contained property
• WC & staff welfare facilities
• Suitable for subdivision and subletting as property investment
6,500 SQ.FT (603.86 SQ.M)
The property is available for sale on a freehold basis.
We would recommend that further enquiries are directed to the Local Rating Authority, Stoke on Trent City Council (01782 234567).
An EPC assessment is currently pending.
Interested parties are advised to make their enquiries of the Local Planning Authority (Stoke on Trent City Council).
All main services are believed to be connected to the property but have not been tested. Interested parties are advised to make their own investigations to satisfy themselves of their suitability.
Each party is responsible for its own legal costs in connection with the transaction.
All prices and rent are quoted exclusive of VAT which will be payable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-57128078.html?premiumA=true
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mounsey Chartered Surveyors, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.