2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth House, Grove Street, Deptford
- Two double bedroom flat
- Third floor apartment with private balcony
- Separate living room and kitchen
- Tons of storage cupboards throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Well-kept and great condition
- Near to Deptford, Surrey Quays and Greenwich centres
- Evelyn Street and Deptford High Street just moments away for all local amenities
- Situated near to Convoy's Wharf offering excellent potential for capital growth
- Lease in excess of 99 years; service charge of under £1000 per annum; ground rent of just £10 per annum
An immaculately two double bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of this popular brick block.
Perfectly located to enjoy the surrounding areas of Deptford, Surrey Quays and Greenwich. Deptford High Street is only moment away for an eclectic selection of cafes, shops and restaurants as well as the brand new Market Yard and the well-celebrated Deptford Market.
Transport links are in no short supply as Deptford station and Deptford Bridge DLR station are both within walking distance.
The property itself features two double bedrooms, large living room with access to private balcony, kitchen with space for a dining table, separate bathroom and W.C, and finally a spacious entrance hall with an abundance of storage cupboards throughout.
Investors will be pleased to know that the propert lies close to the eagerly anticipated Convoy's Wharf development, with the potential to rent for £,1300 per calendar month.
Please contact your local property experts Cannon Kallar on 020 8692 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN1004125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.