2 bedroom flat for saleCarson Road, Canning Town, E16
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
- GCH SYSTEM (UNTESTED)
- CHAIN FREE
- OWN GARDEN
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
- NEAR TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- DOUBLE GLAZED
A 2 double bedroom grd flr purpose built VICTORIAN maisonette . The property benefits from a gas central heating system (untested),rewired, new kitchen/bathroom and flooring. The property has its own front door and garden. CHAIN FREE MUST BE VIEWED.
The property is conveniently positioned for Galleons Reach Retail Park, City Airport, Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants. Links to Canary Wharf in 5 minutes and the City can be accessed in 30-35 minutes via the DLR and Jubilee Line Zone 2. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City. The proposed CROSS RAIL station at Custom House and Supermarket and retails outlet park opposite Canning Town Station are presently under construction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.