3 bedroom terraced house for saleBalmore Close, London, E14
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- GREAT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- GCH SYSTEM (UNTESTED)
- DOWNSTAIRS TOILET
- MUST BE VIEWED
- WILL SELL QUICKLY
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
- DOUBLE GLAZED
NEW INSTRUCTION. A centrally located 3 bedroom property conveniently and CENTRALLY located close to all amenities and benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, a downstairs cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room. VIEWING IS HIGHY RECOMMENDED PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT. EPC Rating C76.
The E14/E16 area is presently under going major regeneration to include the NEW CROSS RAIL AT CUSTOM HOUSE DLR STATION, THE E16 BUSINESS PARK AND THE PROPOSED SHOPPING CENTRE PRESENTLY UNDER CONTRUCTION AND LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE CANNING TOWN STATION.
The property is also conveniently positioned for Galleons Reach Retail Park, City Airport, Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants. Links to Canary Wharf in 5-10 minutes and the City can be accessed in 30-35 minutes via the DLR and Jubilee Line Zone 2. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.