3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlenheim Road, Northolt
Sold STC £450,000
- Chain Free
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Great Condition
- Great Location
- Close to Transport Links
Just one step into the magnificent light filled living room and the view of the garden through the conservatory will be enough to convince you that this is your next home. Quite simply it's magnificent. We love it and so will you.
Serious Wow factor, this is a truly wonderful staggered terraced home that stands out from the crowd. The kitchen has recently been improved to a very high standard and has an impressive finish boasting high spec 'Neff' appliances. You will fall in love with how much kitchen worktop space you have to play with. The kitchen flows into the main reception which is perfect for entertaining guests. In addition the ground floor also offers a utility room comprising of a washing machine, tumble dryer and a downstairs w/c away from the kitchen and through lounge.
Accessed via the modern and stylish lounge you have a perfect peaceful retreat, the conservatory looking out to the rear garden. The garden itself is partly laid to lawn and offers additional storage space by way of two large sheds at the end of the garden. One of which leads out to the rear entrance of the house.
Upstairs be prepared to be impressed with a modern family bathroom, fully tiled, bathtub with a modern showerhead, the three bedrooms are larger than your average, ample space for a double bed in the master bedroom and second bedroom, with the third bedroom being a large single bedroom. At the front, you will have your own driveway in addition to ample parking in the surrounding area.
Avoid disappointment, call Barnard Marcus now to arrange your viewing, we look forward to helping you buy this dream home!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57128752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.