2 bedroom flat for saleNew Providence Wharf, 1 Fairmont Avenue, London
- 830sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with a terrace of 300sq ft approx.
- Auspicious aspect with all rooms facing South, facing the communal gardens.
- Onsite facilities include: 24hr concierge, pool & extremely large residents' gym.
- Valet parking for 1 vehicle included; offered chain-free.
A 1st floor 830sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the sought-after New Providence Wharf development. The property benefits from a pleasing South-facing aspect & a very sizeable terrace (of 300sq ft approx) which appears to float in the water.
New Providence Wharf boasts excellent on-site facilities including 24 hour concierge & site security, swimming pool & a large & well-equipped residents' gym. The development is located conveniently close to Blackwall DLR station for easy access to Canary Wharf & The City. Valet parking for 1 vehicle is included & the property is offered chain free.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57129370.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.