2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbion Terrace, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace Two Double Bedrooms House
- First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Yard
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
A generous sized TWO BEDROOM PERIOD TERRACED HOUSE within close walking distance of SLEAFORD TOWN CENTRE. The property benefits from generous sized reception rooms, as well as utility room, two first floor bedrooms with separate bathroom.
Prompt viewing is highly recommended at this generous sized TWO BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE within close walking distance of SLEAFORD TOWN CENTRE. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge with separate dining room and kitchen. There is the added benefit of a utility room. To the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and separate family bathroom. Outside there is a yard area to the rear with a brick outhouse and access to the street.
Lounge 12' 3" into bay & recess x 12' 4" ( 3.73m into bay & recess x 3.76m )
Fireplace, front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, front aspect door giving access to the front of the property
Stairs rising to the first floor
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.78m into recess )
Fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, rear aspect double glazed window
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps over, there is space for an oven, tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the side aspect leading to the rear yard.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 3' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.02m )
Plumbing for washing machine, side aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access
Bedroom One 12' 5" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.71m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.79m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator
Panelled bath with mixer taps, laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, central heating boiler, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC and rear aspect double glazed window.
Partly gravelled rear yard with brick outhouse and access to the street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57129574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.