6 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Road, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £100,000
- 4 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- 2 SECOND FLOOR BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
- YARD TO REAR WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
SUBSTANTIAL PERIOD THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE, RETAINING ORIGINAL FEATURES, benefitting from Gas Central Heating to the ground floor complemented by UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and Palisade to front.
SUBSTANTIAL PERIOD THREE STOREY TERRACED HOUSE, RETAINING ORIGINAL FEATURES, benefitting from Gas Central Heating to the ground floor complemented by UPVC Double Glazing. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Hallway, bay fronted Front Reception with feature dark wood period style fire surround, Rear Reception with feature tiled fireplace, Morning Room with bay window, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, 6 Bedrooms (four being of a double size) and Bathroom with Separate WC. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and Palisade to front.
UPVC panelled entrance door with stained leaded Double Glazed insert, dado rail, coved cornicing, opaque fully glazed inner door leading to;
staircase to First Floor, dado rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Front Reception Room 16' x 14' 2" (into angled bay window) ( 4.88m x 4.32m (into angled bay window) )
impressive dark wood period style fire surround with overmantle, tiled back panel, matching hearth and log effect gas fire, ornate ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, TV point, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
period style tiled fire surround with matching hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect electric fire, dado rail, picture rail, coved cornicing, ornate ceiling moulding, TV point, radiator.
Morning Room 20' 5" x 10' ( 6.22m x 3.05m )
(into recess and range of built in cupboards, plus wide square bay window) feature contemporary fire surround, TV point, radiator, gas fired floor mounted central heating boiler.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset matching coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for slot in cooker with gas point, part tiled walls with matching flooring, plumbed for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear yard.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.76m )
(into alcove and built in double wardrobe) picture rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.56m )
(into alcove and single wardrobe)
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 4 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
built in double wardrobe.
white suite comprising bath with timber side panel and mixer tap with spray attachment and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, built in linen cupboard.
fully tiled walls, low flush WC.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 5 18' x 10' 4" (floor area) ( 5.49m x 3.15m (floor area) )
(plus recess and Dormer window recess) part vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom 6 12' 5" x 11' 8" (floor area) ( 3.78m x 3.56m (floor area) )
(plus alcove) part vaulted ceiling incorporating Velux Double Glazed window.
Yard To Rear
Palisade To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57129577.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.