3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Drive, Great Fransham, Dereham
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Double Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room + Utility Room
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Corner Plot Gardens, Driveway + Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Non-Estate Village Location
A well-proportioned 3 bedroom detached family home, located in a non-estate position within the semi-rural village of Great Fransham. The property requires some modernisation and improvement and further benefits from 2 reception rooms, 3 shower rooms, corner plot gardens, driveway + double garage.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this very well-proportioned detached family home, set on a generous plot.
Radiator, double glazed windows to both side aspects, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 19' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.89m )
Fireplace with inset wood burner, storage alcove, radiator, television and telephone points, double glazed window to the front aspect, glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, breakfast bar, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for fridge-freezer and under-unit appliances, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 15' x 12' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.91m )
Walk-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" max x 9' 5" ( 3.89m max x 2.87m )
Airing cupboard, radiator, loft access.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
The property is approached via a driveway, which leads to the detached double garage and also provides further off-road parking space. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio area, ornamental lamp post and a pathway leads to the main entrance door.
The lawned gardens continue around to one side of the property with a brick-weave pathway leading into the rear gardens under a square arch trellis. The rear garden boasts a large paved patio area abutting the property with steps leading up to a raised lawn with various mature plant and shrub beds and a timber garden storage shed, enclosed in the main by panelled fencing.
Twin up and over doors to the front aspect, window to the side aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden.
Great Fransham is a village in Norfolk, roughly about an equal distance between the bustling market towns of both Swaffham and Dereham. The neighbouring village of Little Fransham boasts amenities including a public house and farm shop.
Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Further facilities can be found in the near-by village of Necton, which offers a wealth of amenities including a primary school, playing field, garage, social club, public house, Post Office and a number of local shops.
From Dereham, proceed along the A47 towards Swaffham and after entering the village of Little Fransham, take the right hand turn into Station Road. Continue for approximately 2 miles until reaching Great Fransham and take the left hand turn into Station Drive. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57129604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.