1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrodick Square, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Rarely Available Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Attractive Setting
- Walk-in Condition Throughout
- Upgraded to the Highest of Standards Throughout
- EER D
Stunning One Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa in Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented and rarely available semi-detached bungalow which has been upgraded to the highest of standards throughout by the current owner.
With spacious accommodation in true walk-in condition this stunning property requires early internal viewing and comprises large reception hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the rear gardens.
The property has a good sized double bedroom with extensive mirror fronted built-in wardrobes and a modern, fully tiled and refitted shower-room.
Also accessed from the reception hallway is a large walk-in storage cupboard with pull down ladder giving access to a generously proportioned, floored and lined loft.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with the rear gardens having a raised decked seating area for outside entertaining.
Set in a convenient location for access to local shops and all the facilities of Bishopbriggs, this property requires early viewing to fully appreciate the style, quality of accommodation and location of this lovely home.
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.68m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 10' x 12' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.76m )
Shower Room 4' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.37m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.