2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRavens Close, SURBITON
Sold STC £515,000
- Sought-after location
- Short walk to Surbiton mainline station
- Beautiful building
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Off-street parking
- Well presented
- No onward chain
An immaculately presented, very spacious ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Surbiton is within a short walk to all local amenities, Surbiton mainline station for direct access in to London and Maple Road with its array of bars, boutiques, restaurants and Maple Infants and Junior School.
An immaculately presented, very spacious ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Surbiton is within a short walk to all local amenities, Surbiton mainline station for direct access in to London and Maple Road with its array of bars, boutiques, restaurants and Maple Infants and Junior School. The picturesque River Thames and Kingston town centre are also close by.
This superb property is set within an attractive development in a sought-after location and comprises, welcoming entrance hall with plenty of storage space, good size second double bedroom, huge ensuite master bedroom, bright and spacious bay-fronted open-plan living dining area, modern kitchen and bathroom.
Further benefits include off-street parking, communal gardens and offered to the market with no-onward chain.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57130081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.