2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurch View Close, Sprowston, Norwich
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** Newly decorated and carpeted, uPVC double glazed windows and enclosed rear garden. The property is being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Entrance door, radiator, central heating thermostat, access to loft space housing gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, airing cupboard, uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and a driveway to the side providing off road parking. This leads to the garage which measures 16 ft 1 in x 8 ft 11 in, has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by fencing with a patio.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the seventh left into Church Lane then at the mini roundabout, continue straight over, taking the next left into Church View Close, where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 1765.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57130084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.