4 bedroom detached house for salePark Drive, Swanwick
Sold STC £283,950
- A four bedroom detached residence of significant proportion.
- Enjoying a cul-de-sac location with a wood land view to the rear.
- Placed within this highly regarded and sought after location.
- Ideally placed to access a range of amenities including well regarded local schooling, convenience shopping and the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Includes gas heating to radiators, PVCu wood grain effect double glazing and off road parking by way of a driveway and garage.
- Viewing is essential! Don't miss out! Call hall and benson today to arrange your viewing!
WOODLAND VIEW TO THE REAR! A four bedroom detached residence of significant proportion occupying a position at the head of a cul-de-sac and set within this highly regarded and sought after location. Some highlights of the accommodation are the individual design, spacious reception rooms, dressing room to master bedroom and guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. The property includes gas heating to radiators, PVCu wood grain effect double glazing and double garage. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer! call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn left out of our Alfreton branch and left again on to King Street at the crossroads. Proceed down the hill and pass over the A38 in to Swanwick. Continue through the village and continue straight on at the crossroads by the Steam Packet public house on to Derby Road. Take the left turn there after on to Hickton Road. Take first left turn on to Park Drive where the property can be found at the head of the cul-de-sac.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57134254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.