4 bedroom detached house for saleLittlestairs Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Driveway providing parking for at least 2 cars
- Large patio garden to the rear
- Stunning views over Shanklin and Sandown Bay
- Access to cliff path
- EPC energy rating E (45)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £290,000, please contact Pittis.
This is a wonderful detached house with sunny gardens to go with it and is presented onto the market as a stunning family home.When driving up to the front door of this property, you realise straight away that this has so much to offer with views over Sandown Bay to Culver and the English Channel from the cul de sac for you to enjoy. When parked up, you can walk straight out onto the cliff path and see the breath-taking views for yourself.You will be overwhelmed by the size of this house. There is plenty of room for everyone to spread out and on a sunny day, you have the beach on your doorstep just minutes away. Shanklin really is a wonderful place to live. Besides the glorious beaches, you can find everything you need within the town from great mainland transport links to quirky shops and the Old Village which is full of character and charm with plenty of restaurants and watering holes to enjoy.
What the Owner says:
We have truly enjoyed living in our fabulous home and will be extremely sad to leave after 8 years.It has proved to be a fantastic house, spacious enough for lots of entertaining yet easy to maintain. We are only minutes away from unspoilt beaches yet close to local amenities and transport links have made our home a perfect place to bring up a family!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- Lounge/Diner: 21'0 x 13'0 (6.41m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 11'5 x 9'6 (3.48m x 2.90m)
- Conservatory: 20'4 x 6'2 (6.20m x 1.88m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'6 into bay (4.50m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 9'6 (3.13m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'5 (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'10 x 8'10 (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57134308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60617609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.