Commercial Property for saleCheltenham Road, BLACKPOOL, FY1 2PR
- HOUSE ARRANGED AS 2 FLATS
- NORTH CENTRAL BLACKPOOL
- IMMACULATE ORDER INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY
- INCOME WHEN LET £10K PER ANNUM
- READY TO LET IMMEDIATELY, EPC D
- INCOME IRO £10,000 PER ANNUM - INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ARRANGED AS 2 FLATS - 1 x 2 BED & 1 x 1 BED - REAR YARD WITH DOUBLE GATES/PARKING - SEPARATE ACCESS/EXIT FROM REAR (Galvanized Staircase) TO FIRST FLOOR FLAT - ELECTRIC & WATER SERVICES - IMMACULATELY APPOINTED - NEW ROOF APPX 15 YRS AGO - SEPARATE SERVICES - RETIREMENT SALE
Located at the North - Central part of Blackpool is this extremely well presented block of flats. The flats have been in the current owners possession for a great number of years and are now only brought to market due to their pending retirement. On this occasion the owner has opted to offer full vacant possession, which in turn means the units are ready for immediate occupation. Full certification and planning certificates available for inspection.
Entrance & Hallway to FLAT 1 - Separate Lounge - Separate Bedroom - Separate Kitchen - Separate Shower Room - Separate Study Room
Separate Lounge - Separate Bedroom 1 - Separate Bathroom - Separate Kitchen - Separate bedroom 2 - Rear Exit down the staircase
EXTERIOR: Rear Yard with double gates and parking
SERVICES: Electric and Gas Services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE04. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.