4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAugustus Drive, Alcester
- Sought after area close to town centre
- Modern FOUR-Bed semi-detached family home
- Beautiful presentation
- Living room with open fire and picture window
- Dining room opening to Garden/Family room
- Breakfast Kitchen with Utility area and Downstairs WC
- Four Bedrooms (2 with fitted wardrobes)
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite shower room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Enclosed rear Garden and paved Driveway to front
Situated in a sought after residential area of Alcester within walking distance of the beautiful town centre, a well presented FOUR bedroom semi-detached family home with spacious accommodation to include; Entrance porch and hall, Living room with open fire, Dining room opening to bright Garden/Family room overlooking the rear Garden. Good size fully fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Utility area, Downstairs WC and Cloakroom. Upstairs 3 double Bedrooms (2 with fitted wardrobes) and the master with Ensuite shower room, a 4th single bedroom and a modern family Bathroom. Fully enclosed Garden to rear and parking for up to 3 vehicles to front. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57135175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7361502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Alcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.