3 bedroom detached house for saleForestdale Road, Walderslade Woods, Chatham, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Sought after Walderslade Woods location
- Conservatory situated to the rear
- Offered with no onward chain
- Great condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Take a chance to look at this house and see how your family can grow here, you will want to move in straight away and with having no onward chain you may well be able to move in more quickly.The location is one to behold. Walderslade Woods is an extremely sought after area as it provides a quieter existence but also an area that is close to amenities. For instance, you can easily pop to the local shops for days when you want to entertain friends and cook for them al fresco or just for your weekly shop.Equally the motorway is close by giving you great access if you need to get to London for work or days out to the coast.Internally, this home doesn't disappoint either and I am sure you will agree with this once you have viewed it. The spacious conservatory to the rear opens onto the garden. This is great for you if you like to spend time together as a family. If the English weather isn't that great and the garden isn't the place to be, then don't worry, as the lounge to the front will be large enough to cope.A garage and off road parking will certainly help especially when the children in the family start to drive and need somewhere to park their cars too.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Separate Cloakroom
- Lounge: 18'3 x 11'2 (5.57m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'10 x 11'9 (5.44m x 3.58m)
- Conservatory: 13'9 x 9'4 (4.19m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'3 (3.18m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 8'5 (2.90m x 2.57m)
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57135772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.