4 bedroom detached house for saleWhytingham Road, Tring
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A fantastic four bedroom detached family home situated in the heart of the Grove. Offering in excess of 2000 square feet of thoughtfully laid out accommodation this property really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a handy entrance porch, two flexible reception rooms, a conservatory, cloakroom and a re-fitted kitchen/dining room. Additionally there is an extremely useful utility room as well as an perfect room for storage which combined also has the potential to be used as a work shop or home office. Moving upstairs the space is equally as impressive with four double bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a re-fitted en-suite which also doubles up as a second family shower room via Jack and Jill doors. The main four piece family bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
Externally and to the rear is a wonderful mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a range of flowers and hedging. There is a large patio seating area perfect for al-fresco dining as well as convenient rear access to the utility room. To the front of the property there is once again a well-stocked and maintained garden adjacent to a driveway with ample parking for numerous vehicles. This in turn leads up to the garage. There are many features that make this property appealing in particular the size, but it is worth mentioning that there is further scope to extend (STNPP) to add to what already is an impressive family home.
Lounge / Dining Room
Breakfast Room 11'11 x 8'11
Family Room 15'10 x 7'11
Kitchen 10'6 x 8'11
Conservatory 21'10 x 8'9
Bedroom 13'5 x 11'10
Bedroom 11'10 x 9'8
Bedroom 11' x 8'1
Bedroom 16' x 10'11
Garage 19'2 x 9'8
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57135910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.