3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBellevue Road, Southchurch Village
- Spacious three bedroom end-of-terrace period house
- Located on one of the best roads in Southchurch Village
- Moments from Southend East Station and a range of shops
- Boasting off road parking to front via private driveway
- West facing rear garden (50' approx.) low maintanaince
- Three reception rooms and a well equipped kitchen
- Naturally light throughout with lovely high ceilings
- Huge scope for a loft conversion (subject to planning consent)
- Catchment area for Hamstel School and Cecil Jones School
- Close to Waitrose Supermarket, Sainsburys and Tesco Extra
Located in the heart of Southchurch Village, this spacious three bedroom period house provides ample accommodation with own driveway and a private west facing garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57136288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7370578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.