3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAsh Grove, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Lounge, kitchen/diner
- Popular location, close to amenities
- Front & rear gardens, gated drive & garage
*PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS* Situated in the popular location of Rawmarsh & offering good sized accommodation throughout, this property is not one to be missed - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FTB/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY to purchase this End Terrace property which briefly comprises:-
Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Three First Floor Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property has patio areas to the front and rear, a driveway providing off-road parking and a Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
With a upvc double glazed door to the front, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" into recess x 12' 7" ( 4.04m into recess x 3.84m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 18' 11" ( 3.07m x 5.77m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edge worktops, built in dishwasher, fridge and freezer, a 4 ring gas hob and a built in oven, It also has a upvc double glazed window to the side, upvc double glazed French doors to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Having space for a washer and dryer and upvc double glazed window and door.
First Floor Landing
With a upvc double glazed window to the side of the property and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 2" plus doorway x 11' 4" ( 3.10m plus doorway x 3.45m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and a laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
With a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, wash basin and a low flush WC. It also has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and has a tiled floor.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a patio area and a driveway which provides off-road parking and leads to the:-
At the rear of the property is a further patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57136795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.