3 bedroom detached house for saleAskam Road, Bramley, Rotherham
Guide Price £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £175,000-£180,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Property
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Attractive Garden to rear
- Off-road parking & Garage
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY - WELL PLACED FOR LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS & M18.
Sure to be of interest to the FAMILY BUYER is this attractive property which has ample off-road parking & a Garage to the front and an attractive rear Garden. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Situated in a popular location in Bramley with good access to all the amenities of Bramley Village, local schools and the M18/M1 Motorway network, this well-presented Detached Family Home MUST BE VIEWED!
The property offers excellent accommodation for the family buyer and briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Off-road parking, Garage and attractive Rear Garden.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 14' 7" max ( 5.13m x 4.45m max )
This beautifully presented lounge features a upvc double glazed window, an attractive fireplace housing the gas fire and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.18m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. There are a range of built in appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, a double electric oven and induction four ring hob. The room has spotlights to the ceiling, plinth lights, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, access to the loft and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 4" max ( 3.81m x 2.54m max )
Having built in mirror fronted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 10' 8" max ( 2.82m x 3.25m max )
This room also has built in mirror fronted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator,and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 6' max ( 2.92m max x 1.83m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window the front, a central heating radiator and storage space over the bulkhead,
Fitted with a suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin with storage beneath and a low flush W.C. There is also a heated towel rail, tiling to the walls, spotlights to the ceiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles whilst to the rear is garden which overlooks the fields and has been mainly laid to lawn with a paved area.
Garage 8' 6" x 17' 4" ( 2.59m x 5.28m )
Having an up & over door and a upvc double glazed door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57136804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.