3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheffield Lane, Catcliffe, ROTHERHAM
Guide Price £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Great opportunity for FTB/Growing Family/Investor
- Gardens & Detached Garage
- Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1/Parkway
- VIEW NOW!
REPRESENTING A GREAT PURCHASE FOR A FTB/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY - DON`T MISS THIS ONE - VIEW NOW!
Attractively presented Semi Detached property in a popular location with good access links to M1 Motorway, Rotherham & Sheffield.
This attractively presented Semi Detached property is set in a popular location with good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield and the Motorway network and briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and gardens
A double glazed door to the rear opens into the entrance porch with central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" to max x 12' 10" ( 3.99m to max x 3.91m )
The well-presented lounge has a double glazed window to the front and access through to the:-
Dining Room 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.46m x 3.02m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor above, an inset sink and drainer and space for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher. There is a useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
This room has a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' to max x 9' 8" ( 3.35m to max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 7' 3" ( 1.96m x 2.21m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Comprising of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin, tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear.
Front & Rear Gardens
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled garden area with a driveway providing off-road parking. At the rear of the property is a further low maintenance garden area with paved area and decking.
With up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57136807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.