4 bedroom detached house for saleGrams Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house with first floor balcony
- Double garage driveway
- Private rear landscaped garden
- Located on a private road
- Desirable location
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This property is one of three detached properties built in 1997 on a private road in a highly sought after location in Walmer.The property takes its name from the fascinating history of the area. The former site was a convent. Nuns resided here after travelling from Annecy, an alpine town in South East France.As you enter the private road you will appreciate that the large driveway is a real jewel, providing enough space for several vehicles alongside a double garage with electric up and over doors.As you step foot inside it is immediately apparent that this home is extremely light and spacious.The addition of the conservatory opens up the lounge and provides lovely views out on to the garden. The garden is particularly secluded and wonderfully landscaped, ideal for those who have a hectic lifestyle or don't like the idea of spending many hours tending to its needs. The perimeter wall is thought to be listed and once form part of the convent.All rooms are very well proportioned and the wide hallways and landings provide a very light and homely feel.The location is simply superb and offers a vast selection of locally run shops and businesses near by. Easy access to Walmer Train Station is convenient for those who commute to the city.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here happily for several years now and have decided that a move closer to family is what we would like to do. Inside there are plenty of rooms to be enjoyed and in particular the downstairs space is very useful for me to have my own study plus we like the advantage of a separate dining room for when we entertain.The garden to the rear is very private and is sat on a wide plot which we have landscaped with mature shrubs and the advantage of a summer house.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'6 x 11'5 (5.95m x 3.48m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 15'10 x 12'4 (4.83m x 3.76m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 9'7 (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Study: 11'8 x 6'7 (3.56m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'5 (3.97m x 3.48m)
- En suite
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'1 (3.51m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 9'7 into fitted wardrobes (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 9'1 (3.00m x 2.77m)
- Rear Garden
- Summer house
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57137425.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10631922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.