3 bedroom bungalow for saleJonathan Road, Fareham
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI-DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN/ DINER & CONSERVATORY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
A superb opportunity to purchase this well-presented semi-detached chalet bungalow situated within the popular location to the west of Fareham town centre. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the flexible accommodation on offer.
A superb opportunity to purchase this well-presented semi-detached chalet bungalow situated within the popular location to the west of Fareham town centre. The internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/ diner, conservatory, bathroom, bedroom and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms. Externally there is a garage and driveway with ample parking and low maintenance rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the flexible accommodation on offer.
Colour composite door, stairs to first floor, fitted carpet, doors to bedroom three, lounge, kitchen/ diner and bathroom.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.16m max x 3.28m max )
Textured and coved ceiling with picture rail, double glazed bay window to side elevation, feature fireplace with open fire and surround, under stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, fitted carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 3" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.87m max x 3.84m max )
Smooth ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation, two double glazed windows to side elevation, double glazed door to garden, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, space for gas range cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, wine rack, vertical radiator, stressed effect wood floorboards, folding doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 11" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.33m max x 2.59m max )
Brick base with UPVC double glazed windows and patio doors to garden, tiled flooring with under floor heating, poly-carbonate roof.
Textured ceiling, stairs from first floor, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 19' 4" max x 11' 7" max, restricted head height ( 5.89m max x 3.53m max, restricted head height )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, loft hatch, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 18' 2" max x 9' 3" max, restricted head height ( 5.54m max x 2.82m max, restricted head height )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator, glass feature panelling looking out to stairs, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Fitted carpet, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wood effect linoleum flooring.
Block paved pathway with steps leading to front door, enclosed mostly by feature brick wall and hedging, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and tree borders, potential to convert area of the front garden to the rear garden to extend, driveway leading to garage providing ample parking.
Enclosed by brick and panel fencing, raised patio area with steps leading sown to decked area, outside light, stepping stones and shingle leading to side gate and door to garage.
Single glazed windows, wooden door into garden, pitched roof, up and over door, outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57137617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.