3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Avenue, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- WELL MAINTAINED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
This well-presented three bedroom semi detached house is conveniently situated to the west of Fareham town centre. The property benefits from an approx 28' lounge/ diner, 18' kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room and front and rear gardens.
View Now To Avoid Missing Out.
This well-presented three bedroom semi detached house is conveniently situated to the west of Fareham town centre. The well-proportioned internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/ breakfast room, approximately 28' lounge/ dining room, utility room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wc. The property benefits from well maintained front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC front door, wood effect porcelain flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to lounge and kitchen/ breakfast room.
Lounge/ Dining Room
Lounge 18' x 11' 1" into recess ( 5.49m x 3.38m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, textured and coved ceiling, feature fireplace with electric fire inset with character surround, radiator, open access to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, textured and coved ceiling, radiator, door to utility room.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 3" x 6' 7" ( 5.56m x 2.01m )
Windows to front and rear elevations, coved ceiling, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll edge worksurfaces over, inset sink and drainer, decorative tiling, feature lit display units, breakfast bar, space for range cooker with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing meters.
Utility Room 10' x 4' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, door to understairs cupboard, door to kitchen/breakfast room, space for fridge/ freezer and tumble dryer, character arch, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden, tiled flooring.
Stairs from entrance hall, storage cupboard housing boiler, doors to:-
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 12' 4" ( 2.77m x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, loft hatch.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, W/C.
UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, bath with Mira shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls.
Well presented, enclosed by fencing.
Pleasant garden with lawn and shingle areas, metal shed to stay and block built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57137887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.