3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMedway, Queensbury, Bradford
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Situated Within Queensbury Village
- Appeal To a Variety Of Purchasers
- Ready To Move Into Accommodation
- £120,000 - £125,000 Guide Price
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this traditional three bedroom semi-detached property situated within the sought after and ever popular village of Queensbury. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and is presented to a great standard. £120,000 - £125,000 Guide Price.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this traditional three bedroom semi-detached property situated within the sought after and ever popular residential village of Queensbury. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers, is presented to a great standard and provides ready to move into accommodation. Property briefly comprises; entrance area, lounge, kitchen. To the first floor is three bedrooms and shower room. To the outside is a tarmac driveway leading to a garage and low maintenance garden to the front and rear. Property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. £120,000 - £125,000 Guide Price
Has gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" Into Bay x 12' 7" Into Recess ( 3.89m Into Bay x 3.84m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator and electric fire.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.85m x 2.87m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a wealth of base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in gas hob and gas oven, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler and radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear as well as door access to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Has loft access and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 9" Into Wardrobe ( 3.30m x 2.97m Into Wardrobe )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobe with sliding door.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
A modern three piece suite comprises of shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level W/C, tiled walls and tiled floors. Shower room also has gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
To the front is a tarmac driveway providing parking for two cars leading to a detached, single garage. There is also a low maintenance pebble area to the front. To the rear is a generously sized rear garden comprising of a patio area and pebble garden.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs Roundabout and take the third exit onto Beacon Road. At the end of Beacon Road continue up Highgate Road through Scarlett Heights. At the set of traffic lights in Queensbury take the left onto Brighouse Road then right onto Medway where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57180862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.