2 bedroom flat for saleOakwood Hall, Romiley
- 8 impressive luxury apartments set within the beautifully restored locally listed Oakwood Hall
- Set within 23 acres of well stocked grounds and woodland with a sweeping tree lined driveway
- Located minutes from Romiley Village and Railway Station
- Cutting edge interiors with choices of tiling, kitchens, etc. for early reservations
- This is something quite special - occupation available in Spring 2016
Apartment 2 now reserved! The beautifully restored locally listed Oakwood Hall will comprise of just 8 luxury apartments set within 23 acres of well stocked grounds and woodland just a few minutes from Romiley Village. The existing building is accessed via a sweeping tree lined driveway and the beautifull stone exterior will have 'cutting edge' interiors mixing the old with the new. In the grounds there will be a sympathetic new courtyard development of just eleven, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for those who require the best in modern living. The select development is already creating a huge amount of interest locally and for those who reserve their apartments in time, you get to have your choice of kitchen finishes, tiling etc. This really is something quite special and unique - reservations are now invited for occupation in Spring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57185408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6289918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Lardner, Romiley, Stockport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.