2 bedroom apartment for saleMelton Hill, Woodbridge
- Over 55's
- 21ft Lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- Communal Lounge, Gym and Cinema
- First Floor
A beautiful modern two bedroom apartment for the over 55's with comprising of a large lounge with balcony, modern kitchen and a master bedroom with en-suite.
Malt Yard is a development of 29 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. Built on the site of an old Suffolk malt house, it takes inspiration from the history and character of its beautiful riverside location.
A large terrace and secluded gardens are at the heart of this unique development, which is just minutes from the River Deben quayside, where you'll find the timber buildings so characteristic of the area, as well as cafés, shops and The Riverside Theatre, Cinema, Restaurant and Bar.
A short stroll takes you to the centre of Woodbridge, a thriving market town big enough to offer you plenty of opportunities to shop and eat out, but small enough for you to get a real sense of belonging.
Communal Entrance Area
Main entrance door into The Malt Yard, stairs and lifts to all floors
Private Entrance Hall
LED lighting, Wood flooring, video intercom system, storage cupboard
Lounge 21' max x 11' 2" max ( 6.40m max x 3.40m max )
French doors leading to balcony, LED lighting, satellite TV points, large storage cupboard for washing machine.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker head, built in microwave, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Fully carpeted, satellite TV points.
Dual flush WC, panelled bath, his and hers wash hand basins, shaver point and LED lighting.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.17m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, satellite TV points and LED lighting,
Fully tiled shower cubicle, dual flushed WC, wash hand basin, glass fronted vanity units, heated towel rail, ceramic flooring and shaver units.
Management & Security
24 hour Telecare provided by Tunstall. Video door entry phone system that is connected to main entrance doors.
French doors and windows to communal gardens. Ample seating area with sofas, arm chairs and large dining table together with access to the residents kitchen area.
A selection of cardiac vascular gymnasium equipment.
Wide screen and surround sound and comfortable seating which is currently organised by the house manager.
A place for friends and family to stay, with en-suite, twin beds and tea and coffee facilities.
Residents Library Area
Situated on the first floor and over looking the communal reception area an ideal place to sit and relax, with selection of literature on offer.
Mostly laid to lawn with seating area, outside lighting and flower and shrub borders,
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.