4 bedroom detached house for saleBLUEBIRD GARDENS, BELLAMY LANE WEDNESFIELD WOLVERHAMPTON
Withdrawn from Market
· ALL HOMES NOW SOLD· SALES OFFICE NOW CLOSED· ENQUIRIES: 01384 446200 *HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**LAST PLOT REMAINING**UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET**COMPLETE & READY FOR OCCUPATION*. VIEWING HOME BY APPOINTMENT 11AM TO 5PM THURSDAY TO MONDAY.
*THE ACTON* A beautiful four bedroom home featuring contemporary kitchen with DINING/FAMILY area and French doors leading to the rear GARDEN. The ground floor also has a separate lounge and UTILITY. Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts and en-suite and plenty of storage with two built-in wardrobes. Help to Buy available. INCLUDES CARPETS AS FITTED
· Triple glazed windows
· Individually designed kitchen with integrated features
· Integrated dishwasher
· White bathroom sanitaryware by Roca
· Towel rail radiators to bathroom and en-suite
· Tiles by Porcelanosa
· Built in wardrobes to bedroom 1 and 2
· High quality painted feature staircase
Bluebird Gardens is an exclusive new development of just fourteen 3 and 4 bedroom homes, eleven of which are set around their own driveway in the thriving town of Wednesfield in the West Midlands.
There are four house types to choose from, all designed with modern living in mind, featuring open plan living and a range of high quality fixtures and fittings. Ideal for growing families or professionals, these contemporary homes are just over a mile to Bentley Bridge retail park and just 2.8 miles from the M54 motorway.
Interior images are from a previous Kendrick Homes development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57204674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRR-12GU16K6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steventon Land & Estate Agents, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.