3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire
- Larger than average three bedroom terraced home
- Not overlooked from the rear
- Ready for modernisation
- Popular & convenient location
- Close to schools
- Good access to Adlington train station
- Outbuilding to the rear
A larger than average three bedroom, two reception room terraced property which could be of interest for investors, buy to let enthusiasts, and for those who wish to find a property to finish to their own style and specification. The property is available to the market for the first time in around 60 years, it has been a much loved family home, and in many ways has been cared for by its owners. We understand that many buyers will now want to significantly modernise the home.
Park Road is within the lower part of Adlington, and therefore has good access to the A6 and its associated travel links and Adlington train station. Many people buy within the area due to its convenient location, and with good access to the countryside, which in this part of Adlington also includes the canal. There are also schools close by.
Directions; From the mini roundabout in lower Adlington, proceed down Park Road where the property will be on your left.
Property ref: 121_2694_3889100
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3889100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.