Commercial Property for saleHigh Road, Ilford
Offers in Region of £94,995
- Rent £20,000 per annum
- Rates £6,000 per annum
- The Lease is 15 year term
- Rent review is four yearly
- All equipment was brand new
Ram Estate Agent is pleased offer for the sale of this lavish High Street Restaurant situated in the heart of Ilford within a busy location and plenty of walking in trade making this Restaurant a must for anyone looking to start their own business or for someone looking to expand further within the fast moving food industry.
• Rent £20,000 per annum
• Rates £6,000 per annum
• The Lease is 15 year term and is full repairing and insuring (seller is also freeholder, will issue new lease)
• Rent review is four yearly.
• All equipment was brand new when developed, tables, chairs and booths are tailor made.
• Current trading: is 6 days a week from 08:00 till 19:00pm, no delivery, or online sales, thus potential scope.
• There is also a 1bed at rear of building (£700pm), which could be rented separately, either for staff or new owner?
• No financial accounts has been supplied at present.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-57263990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAA1003094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RAM, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.