2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleParkside, BELPER
Sold STC £115,000
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- Shower room
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EASY ACCESS TO THE TOWN CENTRE
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this bungalow with TWO BEDROOMS, a spacious lounge, A MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and a shower room. It has FRONT AND REAR GARDENS and offers EASY ACCESS TO BELPER TOWN CENTRE and its amenities.
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN and situated in a sought after location within Belper is this DETACHED BUNGALOW. The property is double glazed, central heated and in brief comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, a fitted shower room and TWO BEDROOMS. Externally the property is set back from the road in an elevated position with front and rear gardens which are laid to lawn and complimented with mature planting and shrubs. A viewing of this home is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property is entered via a UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation into a spacious hallway where there is a wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling, useful storage cupboard with shelving and doors off leading to;
10'11 x 12'10 (+recess) - Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation benefitting form a pleasant view, wall mounted radiator, feature recess, coving to ceiling and a television point.
12'1 x 7'2 - A modern fitted kitchen comprising of a matching range of wall, base and drawer units having roll top work surface over incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap over. There is a gas cooker point, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for an automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear elevation, tiled splash backs, vinyl tiled effect flooring, wall mounted radiator and a UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation leading to the garden.
11'6 (+recess) x 9'11 - With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation looking over the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and loft access.
10'1 x 7'10 - Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation benefitting from a pleasant outlook and a wall mounted radiator.
5'6 x 6'10 - A fitted three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower fed from the mains, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, tiled splashbacks and vinyl tiled effect flooring.
The property is accessed via a gate to the front elevation with steps up leading to the main entrance of the property. There is a lawned frontage with an arrangement of bushes and shrubs and gated access leading to a private tiered rear garden which is lawned and stocked with an arrangement of flowers, bushes and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL201941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.