4 bedroom detached house for saleSparrow Road, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £270,000
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Kitchen and breakfast room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate dining room
- Double garage
* Double garage
* Separate dining room
* En suite to master bedroom
* Kitchen and breakfast room
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Detached house
* Four bedrooms
16'6" x 6'4" (4.73m x 1.94m). Entrance door with frosted double glazed top panels plus two double glazed side panels, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising close coupled wc and wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator, extractor fan.
15'0" x 10'11" (4.59m x 3.34m excl pvcu double glazed bay window to front). Coal effect gas fire within wood surround fireplace, radiator, tv and telephone points, wall light points, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, double doors to:
11'0" x 8'10" (3.3m x 2.5m). Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear garden, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, door to:
15'2" x 8'10" plus 8' 1" x 5' 4" (4.62m x 2.69m plus 2.47m x 1.63m). L shaped room. Fitted with matching wall mounted and floor units with worktop over, inset stainless steel sink, integrated Ariston gas hob, built in electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, pvcu double glazed window overlooking rear garden, part tiled walls, tiled floor, pvcu double glazed door to rear garden.
9'4" x 8'5" (2.86m x 2.58m excl pvcu double glazed bay window to front). Coving to ceiling, tiled floor, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet, access to loft.
14'5" max x 10'5" max (4.40m x 3.18m). Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, built in double wardrobe with sliding doors, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, tv and telephone points.
En Suite Shower Room
6'5" max x 6'1" (1.96m x 3.33m). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc, pvcu frosted double glazed window, part tiled walls, fitted carpet, radiator, Airflow extractor fan.
13'5" max x 10'11" max (4.09m x 3.33m). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, built in double wardrobe with sliding doors, telephone point.
12'2" x 8'6" (3.72m x 2.59m). Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
8'6" x 8'2" plus 5' 2" x 8' 2" (2.60m x 2.50m plus 1.58m x 0.96m). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
8'5" x 5'7" (2.57m x 1.71m). Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Triton shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple wc, pvcu frosted double glazed window, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Brick and interlocking tiled Double Garage (in a block of four)16' 8" x 16' 11" (5.17m x 5.10m). Twin up and over doors, power and light connected, door to rear garden. The front garden is low maintenance with gravelled areas and ornamental shrubs. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, borders with shrubs and trees, raised gravel paths, side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57309443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.