2 bedroom flat for saleThe Drive, Craigweil, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 930 Sqft Ground Floor Spacious Apartment
- Southerly Facing Sitting/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room With WC
- Second Separate WC
- Garage Plus Allocated Parking
- Private Southerly Facing Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Excellent Location For Local Shops and Beach
A spacious ground floor purpose built apartment located on a highly desirable private road which is within close proximity to the local beach and shops. EPC-C
The accommodation briefly comprises, a sitting/dining room with a southerly aspect with direct access to the private rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, modern shower room with WC plus second separate WC.
Outside to the front of the property, there is a communal driveway with lawned areas and three garages, this apartment having the first garage in and an allocated parking space to the side. The private rear garden is designed with low maintenance in mind and enjoys a southerly aspect.
We understand the lease has been extended to 189 years from 1982 and the annual maintenance is approximately £500.00 per annum. The ground rent is £30.00 paid per half yearly.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer together with its convenient location.
Craigweil is a prestigious private marine estate offering purchasers the opportunity to live in an exclusive residential setting, steeply mature tree lined avenues with a residents private beach access. The cathedral city of Chichester is about 7 miles and Bognor Regis is about 2 miles away.
A spacious purpose built ground floor two bedroom apartment situated within a private marina estate location.
Kitchen 9'4 (2.84m) x 7'4 (2.24m)
Sitting Room 16'6 (5.03m) x 14'6 (4.42m)
Bedroom 1 13'10 (4.22m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Bedroom 2 10'10 (3.3m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
Garage 17' (5.18m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
Allocated Parking Space To Side
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57319274.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 217994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.