6 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £2,350,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing, halogen lighting, coved ceilings
- Sought-after private road location in the heart of South Cheam
- Impressive grand reception hall with marble fireplace
- Breath-taking sitting room offering modern gas wall fire
- Stunning dining room with windows to two sides and sweeping views across the rear garden
- Modern well fitted kitchen with extensive storage space and granite worktops incorporating granite sink. The kitchen connects to..
- A splendid family room with ceramic tiled floors and three sets of double doors opening out onto the rear garden
- Separate utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and range of storage cupboards
- Useful ground floor study offering fitted furniture and having front facing window
- Fabulous home cinema with drop-down screen which doubles as a blackout blind to the rear facing window
Located on a private road in the heart of South Cheam, a substantial 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home offering exceptionally spacious and flexible living accommodation with separate annexe, spectacular sitting room, dining room, family room, and a further generous home cinema room - a very distinctive home which should be viewed without hesitation.
- 9' x 8' 6''
- 27' 6'' x 25' 9''
- 29' x 16'
- 26' x 14' 3'' (Max)
- 34' 2'' x 13' 2''
- 11' 6'' x 10'
- 25' 6'' x 7' 8'' (Max)
- 24' 2'' x 16' 8''
- 24' x 23'
- 16' x 11' 9''
- 7' x 6'
- 37' 6'' x 11' 8'' (Max)
- 21' 7'' x 20' 6''
EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC
- 14' x 10'
- 14' x 13'
- 9' 6'' x 6' 6''
- 14' 3'' x 12'
- 14' x 11' 6''
- 14' x 10'
EN-SUITE WC AND BASIN
- 110' (Frontage)
-18' x 16' 6''
- 170' x 110' (narrowing slightly at rear)
0.6 OF AN ACRE
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
- 22' 3'' x 14' 8'' (Max)
GRAND RECEPTION HALL
- 22' x 13'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57326612.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.