2 bedroom apartment for saleBoothroyds, Dewsbury
Guide Price £85,000
- *** Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000 ***
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Communal Gym & Sauna
- All Local Amenities Are Nearby
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen / Diner
**Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000** Located within the popular Boothroyds buildings is this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment comprising of: entrance hallway, lounge / kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Shared decked courtyard to rear & 2 allocated parking spaces. All local amenities are near.
*** Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000 ***
Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
William H Brown invite you to be part of this historical Grade II listed building. Built in the 1800's in Victorian gothic style, Boothroyds is one of Dewsburys landmark buildings which has been transformed into luxury apartments. The building and apartments still retain many of its original features including high ceilings and sash windows. Boothroyds boasts a communal gymnasium, steam room facilities with 24/7 access, communal grounds, secure allocated parking and ample visitor parking, all accessed via electronic gates. The M1 and M62 motorway networks and Dewsbury train station are all nearby providing excellent and convenient commuting links to Leeds and Manchester centres and other nearby cities. William H Brown in Dewsbury strongly advises a viewing at your earliest opportunity to appreciate what Boothroyds has to offer.
Single glazed solid timber entrance door to side, radiator and laminate flooring. Doors to airing cupboards and all rooms. This property benefits from its own private entrance door.
Lounge/ Dining Area 19' x 16' 1" ( 5.79m x 4.90m )
Single glazed bay window to front with original sash windows, radiator, wall lights and TV point.
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, glass display cabinets and under unit lighting. Stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Single glazed sash window to side.
Bedroom 1 16' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.05m x 2.59m )
Three single glazed sash windows to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Telephone and TV point.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Two single glazed sash windows to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, wall lights, tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan and single glazed sash window to rear.
Shared decked courtyard to rear and two allocated parking spaces directly outside the property accessed via secure remote control electronic gate. Further communal grounds including lawned area.
The property also benefits from a communal gym and sauna facilities.
All windows have custom made blinds to fit which are to remain.
This property is ideally located for Dewsbury Railway Station with direct trains to Leeds, Huddersfield and Manchester. M1 and M62 motorway networks are nearby.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57345350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.