4 bedroom terraced house for saleAshton Grove, Leeds
Sold STC £110,000
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Converted Basement
- Two bathrooms
- Double glazing & Central heating
A well presented FOUR BEDROOM home set within close proximity to local amenities and bus links. The property comprises of entrance hall, CONVERTED BASEMENT, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and kitchen to the ground floor. With four bedrooms and TWO BATHROOMS over the next two floors. Must be seen to appreciate!
A well presented FOUR BEDROOM property set within this popular location in Leeds. Close to local amenities and bus links to the city centre. The property comprises of entrance hall, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and kitchen to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and a further two bedrooms and second bathroom on the second floor. This property really MUST BE VIEWED to appreciate!
Door to the rear and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' to recess x 14' ( 3.96m to recess x 4.27m )
Gas fire, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property.
Dining Room 14' x 16' ( 4.27m x 4.88m )
Electric fire, laminate flooring and window to the rear of the property.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 15' 1" x 7' 1" max ( 4.60m x 2.16m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Central heating boiler, tiled splash backs and floor and window to the side of the property.
Converted basement space with external access.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the hallway and stairs leading to the second floor
Bedroom 1 13' to recess x 14' ( 3.96m to recess x 4.27m )
Central heating radiator and window to the front.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 26' max x 14' max ( 7.92m max x 4.27m max )
Radiator and window to the rear.
Comprising of hand wash basin, WC, bath and shower. Window to the side of the property.
Bedroom 3 12' to recess x 13' 1" ( 3.66m to recess x 3.99m )
Radiator and window to the front.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
Central heating radiator and window to the rear.
Bathroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Tiled floor and comprising of 'P' shaped bath, hand wash basin and WC. Window to the rear.
Enclose yard to the rear.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57401387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.