Land for saleOff Star Road, Goytre
- SELF BUILD PLOT
- CUL DE SAC OF 5 PLOTS - ONLY 1 REMAINING
- PLANNING GRANTED FOR 114 SQM DETACHED HOUSE (INC GARAGE)
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
- ALL SERVICES TO PLOT
- COUNCIL ADOPTED ROAD
- CIRCA 4 MILES FROM USK, 7 MILES ABERGAVENNY
- M4 CIRCA 10 MILES
- SEMI RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION
* WANT TO SELF BUILD? * CHAT THROUGH OPTIONS WITH A BUILDER DEVELOPER * PLOTS & PLANS AVAILABLE TO VIEW * CALL 01291 672827 FOR AN APPOINTMENT *
One of five self build development plots with detailed planning consent. Plot 5 has planning granted for a 114 square metre detached house (including garage). The access road is adopted by the council and all main services run to each plot.
Situated in a cul de sac off Star Road in the desired semi rural village of Goytre. Goytre is approximately 4.5 miles from Usk, 7 miles from Abergavenny, with the M4 motorway approximately 10 miles away, all accessible via the A4042 dual carriageway. There is well regarded local schooling and a bus route runs through the village.
A copy of the planning consent and reserved matters are available upon request.
PLOT 1 £135,000 SOLD
PLOT 2 £135,000 SOLD
PLOT 3 £143,000 SOLD
PLOT 4 £140,000 SOLD
PLOT 5 £130,000 AVAILABLE
Property ref: 121_1910_4008602
The plot is one of 5 in this small cul de sac off Star Road at the edge of the village convenient for all amenities and the A4042 dual carriageway. The property will have services laid to it and the access road will be completed by the owners to adoptable standards.
Current Site and Access Road
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4008602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Usk - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.