2 bedroom apartment for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us
- Spacious second floor flat of approx. 696sqft
- Two bedrooms
- Well fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Lovely large sitting/dining room with outlook over the village
- Electric night store heating & Upvc double glazed windows
- Tenure leasehold, balance of 125 year lease
- Maintenance currently £3624 p/a, Ground Rent £460 p/a
- Lease is 125 years from 1st July 2006
- A wealth of communal facilities, passenger lift to all floors
- Energy Performance Rating 'C' Council Tax 'D' £1655.23
A rarely available two bedroom retirement flat situated in a choice position of this prestigious block with interesting views over the centre of the village. Seward Court was recently built by McCarthy & Stone and features excellent facilities including a lovely residence lounge, 24 hour Careline facility, house manager and communal gardens and is situated on the high street with all the amenities that Highcliffe has to offer being right on your doorstep with the cliff top and beach being a short stroll away. Vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57412562.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.