3 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 5NA
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Wood Burning Stove
- Rear Yard
A well presented 3 Bedroom Terraced house in the popular urban village of Denton Holme. Close to Denton Street with a range of shops and services, the hospital and Robert Ferguson primary school. Within walking distance to the city centre also with good bus routes and access to major road links. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises of Living Room with gas fire and wooden flooring, Dining Room with multifuel stove in sand stone hearth, Kitchen, Bathroom and 3 Bedrooms upstairs. Externally there, is a rear yard with access via passage from street. Viewing highly recommended.
* 3 Bedroom Terraced House
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Wood Burning Stove
* Rear Yard
* Living Room: 4.17m x 3.75m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
* Dining Room: 3.78m x 2.16m (12' 5" x 7' 1")
* Kitchen: 1.8m x 3.04m (5' 11" x 10')
* Bathroom: 1.9m x 1.79m (6' 3" x 5' 10")
* Bedroom: 2.19m x 3.73m (7' 2" x 12' 3")
* Bedroom: 2.02m x 4.19m (6' 8" x 13' 9")
* Bedroom: 3.2m x 4.16m (10' 6" x 13' 8")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57422543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.