3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridgeway, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £185,000
- Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
A three bedroom detached family home benefiting from off road parking and garage. The property enjoys views to rear over the Estuary and is situated in a popular location within close proximity of town centre, sea front and schools.
Entrance door, radiator, storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
L Shaped Lounge 18' 6" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.64m max x 4.50m max )
Double glazed window to front, wood laminate flooring, radiator, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' ( 4.78m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, roll-edge work surface, ceramic four ring hob with extractor hood over, sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units with oven and grill, integrated space for appliances, spotlighting, tiled floor.
Dining Area 14' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.41m )
Radiator, tiled floor, storage cupboard, coved ceiling, spotlighting, opening to Kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms, window to side.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood laminate floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed with personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57423503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.