4 bedroom detached house for saleCromer Road, Hainford, Norwich
Sold STC £465,000
- Plot around 1/2 acre (stms)
- Spacious detached chalet
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- 2 receptions & study
- Double glazed windows & gas central heating
- Ample parking
- Detached timber annexe
- Large Workshop
Set on a plot over 1/2 acre (stms). This is a spacious detached chalet that offers flexible accommodation to include 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites, 2 receptions and study and has double glazed windows and gas ch. Outside there is ample parking, a detached timber annexe with 2 bedrooms.
Set on a plot over 1/2 acre (stms). This is a spacious detached chalet that offers flexible accommodation to include 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites, 2 receptions and study and has double glazed windows and gas ch. Outside there is ample parking and a detached timber annexe with 2 bedrooms and a substantial workshop measuring 48'1" x 21'9" internally.
Radiators, airing cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window.
Study 8' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.57m x 1.80m )
Radiator, telephone point and double glazed window.
Lounge 21' x 15' ( 6.40m x 4.57m )
A double aspect room with fireplace with gas fire, two radiators, TV point, decorative coving and double glazed windows.
Dining Room 15' x 13' ( 4.57m x 3.96m )
TV point, radiator, wall mounted gas fire, laminate flooring, double glazed window and double glazed patio door. Opens to the kitchen.
Refitted Kitchen 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel double cooker hood. Laminate flooring and double glazed window with view over the garden.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Fitted with base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, gas central heating and UPVC door to outside.
Laminate flooring, radiator and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' max x 11' max ( 3.66m max x 3.35m max )
Two built-in double wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 12' 11" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.94m max x 3.12m max )
Two double fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 17' 8" + bay x 11' 3" ( 5.38m + bay x 3.43m )
Radiator and double glazed window. Dressing area with walk-in wardrobe.
Fitted with suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" x 11' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.45m )
Walk-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window and eaves storage. Dressing area measuring 7'10" x 7'3".
Fitted with bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls and velux window.
Refitted with suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet. Fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
There is a brick wall to the front with planted borders and a long gravel driveway leads past the property and down to the workshop.
The sky dish is included in the sale.
There is a double garage with up and over doors, measuring internally approximately 22'7" x 18'4" with power and lighting.
The main garden is laid to lawn.
A timber shed measures 18'6" x 9'5" with power and a large timber workshop measuring 48'1" x 21'9" with power, light and windows.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed past Marsham, Hevingham and Stratton Strawless. Upon reaching Hainford the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57423533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.