2 bedroom retirement property for saleLinks Road, Gorleston, GREAT YARMOUTH
Sold STC £100,000
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Part time warden
- Garage, communal gardens
- CHAIN FREE
- Popular retirement complex
A CHAIN FREE ground floor, 2 bedroom APARTMENT in a popular RETIREMENT complex with communal GARDENS with a GARAGE.
This popular over 60's residence is available with 2 bedrooms and open plan living / kitchen and shower room. The apartment is located within the popular Meadow Court Development and offers on site residence facilities. These include residence living areas and communal gardens offering unspoilt countryside views.
There are on site parking for residence and visitors available, and is only a short walk to the beach and town facilities.
Gorleston offers a wide variety of market shops and supermarkets and regular bus stops to Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth for further train links and shopping.
Carpet, night storage heater, cupboard/airing cupboard.
Lounge 16' x 12' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.68m )
Double glazed patio doors overlooking communal gardens, vertical blinds, carpet, electric night storage heater.
kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker point, double glazed windows to rear and side, electric night storage heater.
Bedroom 1 8' x 12' 5" max ( 2.44m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to side, carpet.
Bath with electric shower, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, carpet.
Communal gardens surrounding.
Single garage in a block with up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57434558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA102789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.