2 bedroom apartment for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
Guide Price £215,000
- A two bedroom ground floor apartments forming part of this former Chapel conversion located in the heart of Norwood Green village
- Works are due to commence early 2016 and early off-plan reservations are now available
- Benefiting from having en-suite to the master bedroom and choice of kitchen fronts and worksurfaces
- Ideally situated for a wide range of local amenities in Wyke, Bailiff Bridge, Hipperholme and having excellent access to M62
- Retaining a wealth of original architectural features of the original Chapel we are expecting strong demand for the development
Ideally situated within the heart of this highly sought after village location the development comprises of just eight self-contained properties including several cottages, ground floor apartments and maisonettes. The development is conveniently placed for a wide range of local amenities and boasts excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and the M62 motorway network.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, open plan lounge/fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite shower room, second bedroom and main bathroom. Externally the property has the added benefit of allocated parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.