4 bedroom terraced house for saleFothergill Street, Pontypridd
- Ideal BUY TO LET Investment
- Four Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Close Proximity to Treforest Campus
A well presented mid-terrace property set in the heart of Treforest. Ideal for buy to let investors. The property is currently tenanted and available with tenants in occupancy.
Allen & Harris present to the market this well presented mid-terrace property set in the heart of Treforest. Ideal for buy to let investors. The property is currently tenanted and available with tenants in occupancy. This property has four bedrooms, a lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. Offered for sale with no onward chain within walking distance to the University, train station and local amenities.
Entered via a Upvc door to front, wall mounted fuse box and electric meter, laminate flooring, skirting, coving, flat plastered walls and ceiling, door leading to bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, power points, radiator, skirting, coving, flat plastered walls and ceiling.
Lounge/ Diner 11' 10" x 14' ( 3.61m x 4.27m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, skirting, coving, flat plastered walls and ceiling, stairs rising to first floor, double glazed french doors leading to rear patio and archway leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 12' 5" ( 2.72m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to side, coving, skirting, laminate flooring, a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, space for oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, power points, space for fridge/freezer and breakfast bar.
Partially tiled bathroom with obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring, flat plastered walls and ceiling.
Carpet, skirting, flat plastered walls and ceiling, doors to all bedrooms
Bedroom One 9' x 10' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, skirting, coving, power points and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, power points, flat plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 5' 6" ( 3.38m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate, power points, coving, skirting, flat plastered walls and ceiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57439361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.