3 bedroom bungalow for saleRyehill Park, Eskdalemuir, Langholm, DG13
- Original kitchen extended with large windows providing views to surrounding hills
- Double glazing throughout
- Large attic room with two velux windows
- Oil fired central heating as well as open fire in living room
- Mature planted garden with large raised vegetable bed.
- South facing secluded patio
- Rural setting with links to National rail networks
- Road rail and bus access to Carlisle and Dumfries
Eskdalemuir is 14 miles from the market towns of Langholm and Lockerbie, which provide access to national rail links and the M74. There are many local opportunties for outdoor pursuits including walking, mountain biking and horse riding. Eskdalemuir is also a popular road cycle route. There are many forest trails in the area including access to archeological sites. The village is 1 mile from popular tourist attraction Samye Ling Tibetan Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57440762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS39565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.