2 bedroom maisonette for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
Guide Price £190,000
- A two bedroom maisonette forming part of this exclusive residential development in the heart of Norwood Green village
- Ideally situated for a wide range of local amenities in Wyke, Bailiff bridge and Hipperholme
- Having excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and the M62 motoway network
- Will be of special interest to purchasers downsizing or retired couples looking to purchase manageable accommodation in this highly regarded location
- Early reservations will have the benefit of a choice of Kitchen fronts, work surfaces and bathroom tiling
A two bedroom maisonette forming part of this unique Chapel conversion located in the heart of the popular village of Norwood Green boasting allocated off-street residents car parking Purchasers looking at early reservations will benefit from having the choice of finishes for kitchen units fronts and work surfaces along with choice of tiles for the shower rooms and WC.
Ideally situated for a wide range of amenities in Bailiff Bridge, Hipperholme and Wyke along with boasting excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and the M62 motorway network. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, L-shaped open plan lounge/fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances, WC, landing, two bedrooms with Veluc skylights windows to the front elevation and both having en-suite shower rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.