2 bedroom maisonette for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
Guide Price £195,000
- A two bedroom masionette over the first and second floors of this exclusive Chapel conversion
- Located in the heart of this sought after village of Norwood Green ideallt placed for local amenities
- Boasting excellent commuter links to Bradford, Halifax and the M62 motorway network
- Purchasers taking early reservations will benefit from a choice of kitchen front and wrok surfaces along with bathroom tiling
- Only two of these rear facing masionettes benefiting from dormers windows to the bedrooms will be available
Full descriptionA tasteful conversion of this former Chapel located within this highly sought after village location of Norwood Green which is ideally positioned for a wide range of local amenities available in Hipperholme, Bailiff bridge and Wyke along with having excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and access to the M62 motorway network.
Retaining many original architectural features the development will be undertaken by established local developers The Sunbridge Group. Boasting allocated residents parking the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, generous open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, WC, landing, two bedrooms both having en-suite shower rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.