2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Drive, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £180,000
- Immaculately presented second floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms, en suite, c/h & d/g
- Allocated parking, communal gardens
- Sought after seafront location with fantastic sea views
- Viewing highly recommended
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 bedroom SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT with en suite, allocated parking and communal gardens. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER SEAFRONT LOCATION with FANTASTIC SEA VIEWS and is close to ALL AMENITIES and TOWN CENTRE. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 bedroom SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT with en suite, allocated parking and communal gardens situated in this SOUGHT AFTER SEAFRONT LOCATION with FANTASTIC SEA VIEWS and is close to ALL AMENITIES and TOWN CENTRE.
Telephone entry system, stairs and lift to second floor.
Door to front, radiator, telephone entry system with camera, spotlights.
Lounge / Diner 20' 11" max x 18' 1" ( 6.38m max x 5.51m )
Double glazed window to front with fantastic sea views, two radiators, TV point, UPVC French doors to balcony.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiling, central heating boiler, spotlights, double glazed window to side with sea views.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 12' 3" plus recess ( 3.84m x 3.73m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear with views over Wellesley sports ground, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, spotlights, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 9' 6" plus door recess ( 4.11m x 2.90m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, with views over Wellesley sports ground, radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, part tiling, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Secure communal areas with steps and ramps to front.
Secure gates providing access to allocated parking space.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, through first set of traffic lights turning left at the next lights into St Nicholas Road, continue up to the seafront turning left into North Drive and the property is on the left opposite the tennis courts/bowling green.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57452774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.